Google

Thursday 31 March 2011

evaluation.

www- In this project i had to rebrand a logo for a company which i felt needed improvement in there logo. I chose ribena and i rebranded the logo by adding a splat and some red and purple which are the main colours of ribena. I feel that i have achieved this target and have made a good logo. The new logo i made stands out alot more and i feel that it sells the product better as it is more appealing to the eye.

Ebi- I feel that i could of put the logo on some products to show what it actually looked like and to see if i could improve it to make it look like it was actually on the product. I also feel that i could of made the logo to a better quality and made it look more perfessional because at the moment i feel that my logo needs some extra work and it needs some filters to make it look better on the actual product.

Overall i feel that i have met my targets and i have produced a good logo which would look good on a product in the future. I feel that this project has improved my photoshop and firework skills and has given me a different way of thinking about logos and how they can be improved.

No comments: